Friday, July 25, 2008

The Faces You'll See

This photo was taken at just one of the local markets held in the Manzanillo area. I was first fascinated with the individual making of every "snow-cone" with the specially chosen flavors, then while being mesmerized by the twirling colors, I realized I was not the only one entranced.

His lil' face was just adorable and each moment that passed brought different animation to his large brown eyes. My camera allowed me to take a series of quick shots and this is just one of the many sweet exposures.

Now I'm not one to be pristine about my journal "keeping all my images to ONLY watercolor" or, say, entries of my own "sketches"! Heck no! I'd even remembered this small printer I saw at a workshop which allowed one to plug in one's digital camera's individual "card" and print out, on site, your own images on photo size color paper. I reflected back thinking - anyone who loves to collect on the spot photos to insert into their Journal on site - is welcome to bring along just such machinery!

I encourage everyone to express in exactly THE WAY that is their expression. Who would I be to limit or judge your own beautiful idea or process. Create anyway that pleases you - and - wow - look at the face you could image into your Journal. I'll include some other "beautiful faces" soon for you to enjoy. For now . . . I'm off to bed.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment